METRO SERVICES PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization. We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
At the moment we are looking candidates for a position:
- participation in Code Review,
- creating code’s technical documentation and architecture of solutions,
- supporting colleagues from accounting teams in implementing improvements and automation as part of their tasks,
- tool development and support of activities related with measuring work efficiency,
- seeking to achieve team and individual goals.
- knowledge of the basics of SQL is welcome,
- experience in object-oriented programming,
- willingness to develop practical skills in programming,
- fluent knowledge of English (B2/C1 level),
- developed analytical skills,
- team cooperation skills and ’playing to one goal’,
- sense of humor.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development opportunities in the area of RPA / automation,
- extensive package of professional trainings (technical, soft skills and foreign languages),
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.